- General Admission
- VIP Experience
- Packages and Specials
- Fan Club
- EZ Pay
- Pass FAQ
- CFF Policies
- RFID Wristband FAQ
3-Day General Admission – $99.00
General Admission is the most popular way to enjoy Country Fan Fest! So bring your own lawn chair, pull up a piece of grass and get set for Utah’s Ultimate Festival Experience!
What’s included with your general admission credentials?
- General Parking
- Shuttle Service (from parking lot to the venue and campgrounds)
- All CFF Events July 27-30
- Daily Activities
- Access to the Aquatic Center
A general admission pass/credential is an official wristband valid for festival entry on all 3 days of Country Fan Fest. With general admission credentials, you’ll have access to all shows, activities, aquatic center, and campgrounds (overnight stay in the campground requires additional purchase of a campsite). All wristband credentials will be mailed out 4 to 6 weeks prior to the event to the address provided at checkout. countryfanfest.com is the only place to get passes to the Festival. Click here for information on RFID credentials and delivery.
*Taxes, processing and handling fees will added during checkout. Handling fees are for delivery of credentials. VIP seating passes are full price for all ages and should be purchased in advance.
Sunday Mud Bog Race Admission – $20.00 Children 5-12 $10.00
If country music and camping isn’t your thing but you want to enjoy the motor racing, mud flying excitement of the mud bogs then this single day admission is for you.
What’s included with your Mud Bog Single Day Pass?
- General Parking
- Shuttle Service (from parking lot to the mud bogs)
- Mud Bog races ALL DAY Sunday, July 30th
A Mud Bog admission pass/credential is an official wristband valid for general campground entry on Sunday July 30th at Country Fan Fest. With Mud Bog admission credentials, you’ll have access to the Mud Bog races, viewed from the south end of the general campground area.
All wristband credentials will be mailed out 4 to 6 weeks prior to the event to the address provided at checkout. Passes will also be available for purchase at the general campground box office during the festival. Click here for information on credentials and delivery.
Passes will also be available for purchase at the general campground box office during the festival.
Mud Bog Pit Pass – $25.00
For an up close and personal experience at the mud bogs, purchase the pit pass. A pit pass gains you access into the staging area of the racers and their vehicles.
*Taxes, processing and handling fees will added during checkout. Handling fees are for delivery of credentials.
VIP Pass – $299 Seats are Limited
If nothing but the best view will do and you are looking for a truly memorable experience, then the VIP experience is for you! The VIP credential offers absolutely the best reserved seats at Country Fan Fest! VIP fan pass split tickets are available.
The VIP Pass includes, VIP parking, reserved seating, shuttle service, mud bogs, car show, daily activities, games, and access to the Aquatic Center.
VIP Hospitality Suite Upgrade – $200
Upgrade your VIP Pass to include the food and beverage (soda, water, beer, wine and mixed drinks) in the air-conditioned VIP hospitality suite. You will also get the VIP Fan Pass commemorative laminate and lanyard!
A VIP pass/credential is an official wristband valid for festival entry on all 4 days of Country Fan Fest. With your VIP credentials, you’ll have access to all CFF 2017 shows and events. All wristband credentials will be mailed out 4 to 6 weeks prior to the event to the address provided at checkout. countryfanfest.com is the only place to get passes to the festival. Click here for information on RFID credentials and delivery.
VIP Upgrade purchasers please note that due to Utah state law, complementary alcoholic beverages served in the VIP hospitality suite are served from 12:00PM – 1:30PM for lunch and again from 5:00PM-6:30PM. At all other times they will be available at a discounted price.
Check back soon for new specials!
Save yourself money now. Buy 10 Alcoholic beverages now and save $1.00 per drink. Punch pass will be available at Will Call at the event. Present you punch pass in the designated line at the bars, punch and go! Good for Draft, 16oz Cans, & Mixed Drinks.
3-Day VIP Parking
Our VIP parking is paved parking close to the main venue entrance gates. You will receive a RFID window sticker that will allow you to entrance to the VIP parking area. VIP vehicle entrance is located off of Sheep Lane.
The Fan Club is great place to be between artist performances!
- Access to watch the artist interviews in person!
- Air-conditioned private tent and seating area.
- Fan Club Bar with discounted prices.
- Complimentary snacks.
Please note: festival admission is required to use your Fan Club membership and must be purchased separately.
Country Fan Fest – EZ Pay
We make it EZ to get Country Fan Fest Passes!
Short on cash? With EZ Pay you can buy your passes and campsites now and split them into 3 monthly payments. No need to wait on getting your 2017 seats and campsite secured. Buy them today! EZ pay orders must have a minimum value of $100.00 to qualify for the EZ Pay plan.
The first payment is due when your order is placed. The following payments will be billed on the same day of the next two consecutive months. Once your order is paid in full your credentials will be mailed to you 4 to 6 weeks prior to the festival.
NOTICE: If we are unable to charge your card on file for whatever reason, we will first try to contact you and get up-to-date credit card information. After three months of non-payment your order and previous payment(s) will be forfeited.
ALL EZ Pay orders must be paid in full before June 19th, 2017.
Country Fan Fest® uses RFID technology for admissions.
Passes are only available for purchase through www.CountryFanFest.com or the Country Fan Fest® Box Office. Pass purchases made from any other source is a risk, and could potentially be an invalid pass, a fraud, or a forgery. Elevate is the ONLY authorized ticketing agent outside of the Country Fan Fest® Box Office.
Can my General Admission pass be used for different people on different days?
No, the 3-day General Admission pass is for one (1) person only. You can purchase single day credentials when they go on sale, for individuals wishing to attend only single days at the venue. You will receive your RFID wristband(s) in the mail with instructions on how to activate them. Your activated RFID will give you access to Country Fan Fest events for all 3 days of the Festival.
Do VIP need a special pass to park in the VIP parking area?
VIP parking is included with the purchase of VIP passes. A VIP parking window sticker will be mailed with the credential package. General Admission pass holders can purchase a VIP parking window sticker if they wish to park in the VIP parking.
Is there Handicap Parking?
Yes, there is handicap parking available. A handicap window hanger or license plate identifier must be visible on the vehicle. Access to the handicap parking is through the VIP vehicle entrance, and located by the Aquatic Center and Main Entrance.
How can I get the best seats or campsites?
The earlier you purchase, the better chance of securing a great spot. Passes and campsites will be on sale during the festival for the following year. The best way to get the great seat or campsite is purchasing them a year in advance during the festival. You can also secure your same seat or campsite in this fashion.
What kind of food do they have for VIP Fan pass holders?
There is a variety of food served for lunch and dinner in the VIP tent.
What if I experience other problems?
If you have any questions or problems, call (800)971-7088. Choose the department extension in the directory that fits your particular question or problem. The directory extension will put you right through to the person who can help.
All attendees entering the festival grounds do so at their own liability and risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, promoters, sponsors or any other individuals or entities associated with the event/Country Fan Fest.
This is a rain or shine event, and all sales are final. All credential purchases are non-refundable.
Country Fan Fest is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items. Attendees assume the responsibility of securing their own property against theft and vandalism.
Country Fan Fest reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any admission without refund.
RFID wristbands must be worn at all times. Wristbands must be scanned and cleared at entrance portals to gain access to the venue and campground. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Passes/credentials obtained from sources other than Country Fan Fest box office and Elevate ticketing, have the potential of being lost, stolen, counterfeit, and therefore inactive. Country Fan Fest will not honor nor validate inactive passes that were purchased from third party sources.
It is unlawful to obtain admission by fraud or trespass. Any persons attempting entry by either fraud or trespass will be prosecuted.
All artist performances, activities, and schedule of festival events are subject to change or cancel due to unforeseen circumstance.
Have your ID with you at all times, as you will need to identify yourself to receive contest winnings, alcohol ID bands, or replacement of lost or stolen credentials.
Country Fan Fest abides by Utah State alcohol consumption laws and enforces prosecution on underage drinking. Legal age limit is 21 or older. No alcohol sales will be made to minors nor any person not wearing a valid ID check wristband.
All persons and bags are subject to search when entering the Country Fan Fest grounds.
No glass containers are allowed.
No OUTSIDE alcohol is permitted inside the venue. Only empty water bottles will be allowed through the gates. All attendees will be required to dispose of non-empty bottles or containers before being allowed entrance to the venue.
Vehicles, campers, and RV’s are subject to search upon entry and while on festival grounds, including vehicles in all camping areas. Festival staff, security personnel, and law enforcement will be vigilant in identifying and the removal of items such as; fireworks, illegal weapons, illegal drugs, off road motor vehicles, and any persons attempting to trespass.
Any persons on the festival grounds without the proper credentials are subject to prosecution for trespass and will be removed from the festival grounds by law enforcement.
No unauthorized person or entity is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit any items or property that bear the name or logo of Country Fan Fest or the entertainers. Infringement of festival and/or artist trademark rights and jurisdictions will be prosecuted.
No professional recording (photo, audio, video) equipment is allowed. No detachable zoom lenses, tripods or other commercial equipment are allowed without express written consent from Country Fan Fest management.
No weapons of any type are allowed inside the venue.
Pets are not allowed anywhere in the festival venue, camping or parking areas.
Due to dust and safety issues, no motorized off road vehicles are allowed. Limit the use of motorcycles and vehicles within the campground, parking lots and venue to necessity.
By attending the event you are implicitly agreeing that Country Fan Fest may use and reproduce any photos and videos taken of you during the festival for promotional and marketing purposes. Your image may be used on Country Fan Fest website, social media platforms, print advertising, and video advertisement platforms.
Any person in willful violation of Country Fan Fest policies will have their credentials confiscated and will be escorted off of the festival grounds.
GENERAL CONTESTING RULES
Country Fan Fest, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively, the “Company”), will conduct its contests and promotions substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct contests and promotions concurrently and simultaneously on several affiliate radio stations and social media platforms owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations at any time during a contest as announced on the affected station. .
- Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. This includes promotional or sales. All prizes must be redeemed from the Radio station or from Country Fan Fest within thirty (30) days of the contest or promotion end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. The age limit will vary from contest to contest as determined by Country Fan Fest, please refer to each contest’s official rules. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per person. Only one (1) prize per household for the Contest. Only one (1) prize per household from the Company within any thirty (30) day period. Only one (1) prize per household from the Company within any one hundred eighty (180) day period for prizes over $100. If the contest involves listener participation by voting for a contest participant on the Country Fan Fest social media website then the voting is limited to one (1) vote per person. If a contestant receives multiple and/or irregular votes from the same user or users, regardless of the source, the Country Fan Fest reserves the right to disqualify the contestant in its sole discretion. Employees of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Promotions or “Sales” have no redeemable value and cannot be stacked, transferred, or traded.
- Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. If a contest is a call in to win contest and/or a telephone is needed to participate in the Contest, participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the Contest. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges (800, 888, 877, 866, etc.) may experience call connection problems. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. For all contests the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Entry forms in a register-to-win contest must be handwritten. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms is permitted.
- Voting Contests. By participating in the voting portion of any contest, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules. Voting is limited to one vote per verified email address. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Radio Show reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion. If the contest includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Company reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Consumer Created Content. If the entry for the contest includes any creative material from the participant, including but not limited to, consumer created content, by submitting your entry: (1) you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you; (2) you acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the company and contest sponsors do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to sponsor, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) you are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted, and (4) you are hereby granting the company and Country Fan Fest a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Radio or Social Media. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the visit the Radio Show’s website. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the State of Utah, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Company shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
What is RFID technology?
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) is the use of radio waves to read and capture information stored on a tag attached to an object – in our case a festival wristband. Use of this technology allows us to provide a more premium customer experience from faster entry to better service.
How does it work?
The RFID chip inside your wristband sends out radio waves and when captured by a “reader” provides festival-related data back. For example, you have purchased two VIP passes with camping and you have registered your RFID wristband as directed. When our “readers” scan your wristband, we can instantly admit you into the festival grounds and know what level of access you have (GA, VIP, Sponsor, etc).
Why RFID credentials?
Many of today’s largest and most successful festivals have switched over to RFID credentials for several reasons – the two most important being an enhanced customer experience and a deeper level of social activation.
What if I have difficulty using my wristband on-site at Country Fan Fest?
We will have a Customer Service booth onsite at Country Fan Fest that will provide help with and answers to any RFID issues and/or questions, etc…
How will you deal with camping and parking as part of the RFID system?
Your camping and parking passes will also be RFID enabled and will be included in the package that contains your wristbands. Before arriving at the festival, you will be asked to adhere your pass onto the vehicle window for an easy entry experience. The passes will adhere once applied; there is no need to stick on with tape.
Can I upgrade my Pass even though I already have my wristband?
Absolutely! Any upgrades can be made online by emailing info@CountryFanFest.com you will be prompted to pay the difference in price between your original payment and the new package price.
What to do with Your Wristband
What should I do with my wristband once I receive it?
Keep your wristband somewhere safe. Do NOT put it on until the day of the festival. Once you put it on, it does NOT come off. If you put it on early, do not attempt to remove it. Have fun wearing some cool Country Fan Fest swag! Any wristbands that show signs of tampering will NOT be allowed into the festival.
How do I put my wristband on?
Putting your wristband on is super easy. Slide the band over your right wrist, hold the two ends and push the toggle towards your wrist to tighten, making sure to leave about a finger width of space between the wristband and your wrist. You want it tight, but not so tight to cut off circulation. That said, it also should not be loose enough to slide over your wrist for easy on/off. Keep in mind, the wristband is not adjustable, so once you tighten it, the toggle will not loosen, and it’s on for the duration.
Can I take my wristband off?
Wristbands cannot be removed and must be worn all 4-days for entry into the festival areas. Please don’t remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will be denied entry.
I just put my wristband on, can I take it off?
Hmm, seems you didn’t read the directions upon opening your package. Unfortunately, your festival wristband can only be applied once. We hope you enjoy showing it off around town before the festival! You can shower and do everyday activities with it, so no worries there. Do NOT attempt to remove it, cut it, or alter the pass in anyway. If you put it on and decide to take it off, you must purchase a replacement wristband for $20 on-site at the festival.
What do I do if I lose my wristband?
Don’t worry, as long as you have registered it your ok! The RFID chip within your wristband stores your registered information, if you lose your wristband, we can deactivate it and replace it with another. That’s the great benefit of using RFID. Should you lose your wristband at the festival, you will need to go to the Customer Service/Box Office to get a replacement. There will be a $20 replacement fee for any lost wristbands.
What is the purpose of activating my wristband?
Wristband activation protects you from lost, stolen, or malfunctioning wristbands. Only the person who registers their wristband or the original purchaser can be issued a replacement wristband. We don’t know it’s yours unless you activate it. Also, only valid, authentic wristbands will be able to be activated, so you’ll know right away that your pass is working.
I don’t trust the web, do I have to activate my wristband?
You can trust us! Wristband activation is mandatory as it helps you in case you lose your wristband, it gets stolen, or it simply stops working. Also, only valid, authentic wristbands will be able to be activated, so you’ll know right away that your pass is working.
Can’t activate my wristband – help!
We apologize that you’re having trouble activating your wristband, please contact info@CountryFanFest.com for help. Should they not be able to help, don’t panic, we’ll have activation areas on-site.
Getting Your Wristband
When will the RFID wristbands be sent out?
Shipping will begin approximately 4-6 weeks before the festival. They will continue to arrive up until the week of the event. Shipping is a service we provide, but not a guarantee. Should your tickets NOT be shipped for any reason, your tickets will be held at will call.
How will my wristbands arrive?
We will mail your wristbands to the billing address you provided when purchasing your tickets. They will come in a special package that also contains instructions on activating and applying your wristband, your camping/car pass(es). Please put this package in a safe place and do NOT put on your wristband or tamper with the black adjuster until you are on your way to or at the festival. Wristbands are NOT readjustable and if lost, tampered with or cut off, you will have to pay a $20 fee for a new wristband.
Can I pick up my wristband at will call?
Yes! But only if your wristbands have not shipped – meaning you did not order them within two weeks of the festival. For the most part, all orders will be shipped to allow pre-registration/activation. For those who will be picking up at will call, it will be located at the festival entrance and will be open daily 2 hour prior to festival gates opening straight through to the close of the festival gates.
What is the cut-off date for sending out wristbands versus picking up at will call?
Two weeks prior to the festival we will no longer be sending out wristbands, rather holding them at will call for your pickup.
I have a question that’s not on this page – what now?
Can’t find the answer to your questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at info@CountryFanFest.com